domingo, 17 de junio de 2012

TELEVISION

Have you ever turn the TV on and found whatever you were looking for?

I didn´t it. I start watching like thousand shows at the same time, waiting to be surprised for one of them.

Nowadays television in my opinion is a wait of time. News are interesting but who want to hear how bad is Spain coming down and  many people die a day owing to our bad government and our selfishness . While there are a lot of programs spending millions of euro easily and not usefully.

Furthermore I realize that whatever we hear from the TV is what our government what us to listening to so it doesn’t make any sense , are we feeling sorry for those who need help or worry about the foot of our king ?

Television is a great and magnificent advance but I can live without it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario